Friday, January 9, 2009

Sun is in the sky,

oh why, oh why, would I wanna be anywhere else :-)
(in the words of Lily Allen of course)

It's been a while since the last blog, but hello once again! The holidays are over, and this is the first weekend since work has begun for the new year! The two week holiday I had was lovely. Spent it with various people and at various places. Traveled to the Southbound Musical Festival with Jae and Cat last weekend. That was a great experience. We traveled down on the Friday morning (thank you Jae for driving us) and camped over the two days until Sunday. We saw live acts such as Soko, Tegan and Sara, Santagold, Lykke Li, parts of The Grates (hope to see more soon!), Architecture in Helsinki, Dash and Will and Atmosphere (off the top of my head!). It's so nice seeing so many different styles of music and how the artists interact with their band members and the crowd. It was a really lovely weekend.

Before that, was New Years! Myself, Cat and family + friends enjoyed boogieing down at Origin (a large Drum and Bass, Hip hop and Dub Step festival) on New Years Eve. It was great seeing a lot of the Drum and Bass crew (hello to all of you, my love is yours) and it was great to have a good dance! Some of the DJ's that Cat and I saw were Noisia, Chase and Status, D-Bridge and Jenna G and a bit of Public Enemy.
The Drum and Bass was kick ass.. <3. Wouldn't of minded a bit louder so you can really FEEL that bass run through your body but it was amazing anyway.

I have swapped my room around... getting some fung shei happening. I can already feel this different sort of energy. It's great. Also trying not to spend too much time on the computer, hence why there hasn't really been blogs. Just been enjoying outside.. but this wont be neglected to say the least!

Last news is: I got the tattoo finally.
It reads

n
a
m
a
s
t
e

on the right inside of my arm.

"I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of Light, of Love, of Integrity and of Peace. When you are in that place in you, and I am in that place in me, we are One."

Thank you universe for so many beautiful beings.

Hope everyone is well and sharing the love around :-)
If you're reading this, let me know what you did for your New Years :-)

Universal Love <3.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your opinion.